anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ladies I posted 2 discussions last week the 1st was because I had a really bad panick attack the day after my period started nothing like i had ever experienced before so scary after wondering why it came out the blue posted that I had been taking vitamni B tablets and read that this can cause anxiety and panick this happend last friday but still feel quite panicky and anxious just want to know how long it takes to get over such a scary experience xx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hiya

Kiddo, looks like me and you have had not such a great time of it lately then! 

Yep, I think I replied to the 'Vit B/Anxiety' thread.

I'm one who had the anxiety/shakes after taking it for a day or so about 8-10yrs ago. I took it to ease some PMT.  I stopped straight away.  I imagine I wasn't probably in need of Vit B in actual fact. 

I do take it now, via Menopace Original, and haven't had any problems at all.  Maybe because THIS time, I'm really in need of it!

In actual fact, when I started taking Menopace along with some bioidentical Progesterone Cream in January this year, my mood, alongside my aching joints, improved 100% really quickly.

For me at the mo, I do feel a bit stressed and know that I'm a horrible cow, but we're in the process of selling 2 properties and after today's events, I think I can afford myself the steaming rants I've had for the past couple of days!!

I don't - and have never as a general rule - take any meds on a regular basis.  Because of that, I know how I feel when I take something, especially bad reactions.

I know it smacks in the face that Vit B's might cause anxiety, but honestly my personal experience was that I felt worse for taking them, way back when.

Are you taking any other meds, or other B Vits in other meds at all?  I know we can all buy Vits etc in Tesco etc, but I suppose even they can cause problems if we get the doses wrong. 

I'm still enjoying taking Menopace etc.  In fact I can't imagine NOT taking them now!!

To be honest, each month I've noticed I've got a bit more ratty/moody:  think its just par for the course somehow.  Mine's nothing I can't cope with, but I do sympathise with you as its not a good feeling. 

Hope you're feeling a bit better todaysmile

Sx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.