Anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi there was wondering if anyone could help ,

I have been having bad anxiety and panic attacks for 3 months , I have had chest X-ray about 10 ecgs echocardiogram stress test blood tests and they said it was anxiety .. The thing I want help with is my nail beds have all changed colour to a purplish tint half way up almost look bruised .. I have had my oxygen levels checked and there like 100 % ive seen multiple doctors who don't know but say it isn't anything to worry about ive also been to Chinese medicine please ?hope someone can help it's driving me mad and making anxiety worse !!

0 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If you have any concerns it is Raynards make an appointment with your GP and put your mind at rest

BOB

• Posted

My doctor just said it was nothing as my oxygen was fine she never mentioned raynaulds but I'll give the iron a go as a few people have said that now and my diet has been really poor hope it helps

• Posted

Many never  do a thing for it or with it.  In the cold keep yourself warm. Then the obvious healthy lifestyle stuff. 
  • Posted

What did the Chinese herbal doctor say?
    • Posted

They said it was to do with circulation because so stressed and digestive system I dont know though im still worried about it
  • Posted

lisa! i have the same issue. along with crazy episodes of lightheadednes. what are you doing for it? how have you managed?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.