Anxiety and unknown pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello every one this is Haseeb here so I have had anxiety for couple months now I am suffering from GA and health anxiety this is where I constantly think about all the illnesses out there and how are they related to me and I get pains all over my body randomly abdomen pain, angry stomach, chest pain, and etc and every little pain I experience cause me to think of the worse cas of it expel chest pain to me think like lung cancer- palpitations erregular heart beats might kill me etc.

Is it true Anxiety can cause all these pain and discomfort in your body ?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I had been through worse things that u are describing Haseeb including yours...and when the doctor told me u have Gad and panic attacks. ..nothing else...I couldn't belive it...I did sooo many check up and nothing came out...I had to listen to that doctor...and meet a psychologist who put me on 40 mg prozac,1 mg clonazepam and 15mg buspirone...after 2 months I could see some improvements finally...but my headache after that started to get worse and worse...but other symptoms fade out...I had to stop the cure after 4 months my headache got better but still in the evenings every single day I have to cope with it sad

I reallyyy dont know when all this gonna end and we can be our self again...but never lose hopes,go and see a good doctor and trust me the meds gonna help but u should work with yourself more...

God bless u...

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear you had worse I believe you must be a strong person. Hang in there it will go away one day smile.

Stupid anxiety does cause pains every where

sad oh my lord help us

Thank you very much for your reply and sharing your story

• Posted

Just having some pains is nothing u know with what I went through...all the time like Im gonna die and fall down in front of the people...my brain feeling like was not anymore inside my head but somewhere outside...I had a lot of pressure in my ears...my throat feeling like somthing was stuck inside...and not too mention the crazyyy thoughts I had inside my mind and couldn't stop them...I dont understand from where it came all this suddenly one day after work...and since then I prayyy to get myself back again...

Sooo be strong there aree worse then u and me...but have gonne out of all this...

We have to do our best too...

Thank god we found this forum and we can share our feelings and experiences....and be more strong...

• Posted

Hi everyone...oh gosh this sound so much like me...I had a headache for 3 mos straight ...asked the doc to send me for a CT scan...thankfully everything normal..I was fine over the summer...enjoying it with my children...now for a week I've had tingky numb fingers. ..nausea...and pain in my stomach...and nd om the right side of my back....I've been to the doctor so many times...I was ven even annoyed with myself...I was ven see others out enjoying everyday life..and did wish I wasn't plagued with these physical symptoms...I have been on Effexor for over 6 years. ..and find it isn't as effective as it was....I wonder all the time if others are experiencing this too sad

• Posted

I am so thankful for this form where I found a lot of people related to my story made me feel stronger and stronger smile thank you for your time yiubtook to make me feel batter

• Posted

We all experience this situation.

I have been like this for months now and now I even forgot how normal felt like. At the beginning I tried really hard to get back to my normal condition but it was just impossible and after I stop fighting it it completely got on me and now I don't feel the way I use to like excited, happy, all ways on to something I tresting. Now everything looks like dangerous makes me feel scared all suddenly stomach pains on the right side of the belly on the back chest pain disturbance in the stomach all the time and have to go to work and college with all these symptoms have to hide how I feel it sucks but hey smile my smiling mask works good and it's perfect for hiding how scared I am in my mind wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.