anxiety attack symptoms HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hii i havent had anxiety in like 3 months i forgot how it felt but about 3 days ago ive been feeling like pain in my left arm numbness in my temples and in my head like around the back of my head i also feel my left hand gets numbness and goes away fast and pain in my hand palm its scary ive taught about going too the hospital but i dont ive been there so many times i get also pain in my back also sometimes my vision gets foggy like if there smoke inside my house is this ANXIETY anybody jas got anxiety like this Before PLEASE INFORM ME !!!

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi , yes I've had and have all those symptoms myself numbness in my hands and even on the right side of my face , along with tingling in those places and in my head soreness near my temples headaches, pain in the back.of my head , neck pain and tightness, and many other symptoms I can go on for days
    • Posted

Thankss yea it gets really bad i get scared and i think that makes it worst have you got like foggy vision like if there smoke inside your house but not alot of smoke u know like a cigarrette type of smoke ... ive done ekgs echo cardio everything come back fine i go to my nearest hospital that is broward health in deerfield beach FL and ibtell them my symptoms all scared and they just laugh once they see my heart everything is fine
    • Posted

Yes i be had foggy vision , and it scared me too all these symptoms scared me so much I went to every doctor there is lol, I've been to the eye doctor twice, to a neurologist for my head and brain , to my primary for blood work , not to mention I've been to the emerand a endocrinologists for my thyroid and hormones,,,the emergency room over 7 times and they did blood work also. And I'm still kind of convinced something is wrong with my head its horrible anxiety is no joke so trust me I know how you feel
    • Posted

Lmfaooo Yeaa trust i want too go to do a Ct Scan in my head and im only 23 and my mom looks at me like if im crazy and she tells me that happend 3 hours before you die and she just laughs lol cause shes a nurse she just messes with me .... but seriously its just cause they have never been there and yes i stress myself cause i dont know whats going on and i over think it lol

BTW WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? UK ?

• Posted

I responded over three hours ago it never posted , but anyways I lives in Philadelphia PA (USA) , andy friends and family all loom at me like I'm crazy, they think I have control over anxiety , they say things like think positive and you'll be fine , but little do they know IT'S a lot more serious than that , and it doesn't just go away if you think positive , they have no clue !
    • Posted

Ohh thats cool yeaa the think its just simple that its easy but its not easy at all once u get that feeling is horrible me i get nausea i get really bad im telling u ive been to the er sooo much that my insurance send me too an physcoligist but its just that u feel like u gonna get a heart attackk and die its just scary people that have never experience wouldnt know
    • Posted

Yes no one understands unless they have actually experienced it or has it , other than that family friends and doctors think your crazy or something
    • Posted

Omg soo you have had it for a while now but out of those years dors the anxiety happens often ?
  • Posted

Hello this is one of the side effects I've had the pins and needles effects it's scary but this is part of anexity and it will pass. I tend to keep my self busy walk about when it's at it's worst xx
    • Posted

Thankss yea it gets really bad i get scared and i think that makes it worst have you got like foggy vision like if there smoke inside your house but not alot of smoke u know like a cigarrette type of smoke ... ive done ekgs echo cardio everything come back fine i go to my nearest hospital that is broward health in deerfield beach FL and ibtell them my symptoms all scared and they just laugh once they see my heart everything is fine I Just hate this Symptoms
  • Posted

Yes it aniexity just breathe and relax

• Posted

Its hard too take a deep breaths cause i do that and make it worse like i get super light headed when i just breath in and breath out alot trying too calm myself
    • Posted

Its normal to get lightheaded,just think about something that relaxes you and take a deep breath in and then slowly breath out just relax aniexity cant kill you i know you can have scary symptoms but just relax and remember that aniexity is not dangerous

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.