Anxiety depression health anxiety think I have cancer alone and scared

Posted , 11 users are following.

I been so depressed lately and sad I have bad case of anxiety depression and ocd sometimes I just start panicking for no reason because I think I have some disease or cancer or something scary lately I been doing the famous Google searching which has left me in a state of madness all I do is cry and think I'm onna die I list my mom to cancer two years ago of the throat and recently I started having neck tightness and throat issues and when I searched them up it said cancer it's scared the helk outta me all I do is cry and cry I can't even live my life anymore I feel a lump in my throat and feel so scared to even live I need someone who underatands to talk to I'm o list and all I want right now is a mother's hug and i can't have that I'm truly alone and everyday I'm falling mor and more into this depression I have a drs appt at a ear nose and throat Dr this wensday to see what's going on I'm so scared it's going to be bad I am a smoker of a pack. Day I'm twentyeight years old so right away it's the worse sorry for the ramble and maybe not making much sense I'm o lost and alone im sorry ....anyone if u please have the time to talk to me i would forever be in your debt

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know how you feel I go though it myself thinking tht I got cancer I was very depressed in 1989 thinking I had. An we all over my body which it wasn't it was my illness I ended up in hospital under a section my god it's hard when you are alone now I'm having bladder problems now thinking I got bladder cancer going for a ultrasound sound tomorrow all my test so far are clear but my mind telling me it's cancer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.