Anxiety disorder and balance

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am curious to know if anyone elses balance has been affected by GAD? This is a particular cross I have had to bear when my GAD is at it's worst. Also, at such times, I find sitting still difficult insofar as I tend to not be able to control my head. It's so embarrassing and distressing. I feel like a nodding dog. It strikes out of the blue and it really upsets me. Various tests found nothing amiss and the condition was found to be a manifestation of anxiety disorder.

Anyone out there suffered the same symptom? It would be comforting to know I'm not the only one to have a visible sign of GAD. My worst experience being in the supermarket queue once and overhearing one customer whisper to another, " That woman's drunk!"

I was devastated and went home in tears

Not that it matters but I'm teetotal!

1 like, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If dizzyness maybe comes from breathing or something like that cause no one knows really has anyone in here tried the  freespira system. I havent but i heard of it. Google this. Do you think this can help this. 
  • Posted

I'm convinced this is all part of anxiety disorder, I've had sea legs feeling like your on boat when walking for 2years,it all started after a panic attack,scary to have and it seems the only thing to take medication wise is an anti depressant which I refuse to take,It has had a very negative impact on my life and I hope one day it will go,so for me it seems like a manifestation of mental health disorder that GPS dont know alot about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.