Anxiety ( Head Sensations)

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been dealing with anxiety for now going on 5 months straight with a little break here and there , but this head sensations are what's driving me crazy , the sensations I get are scalp soreness , sharp pains that move around different parts of my head , this shaky head feeling soreness in the top of my head dull pains in different areas mild headaches back of the head aches , I just want this to all leave me alone , it makes me so sad , I tired of dealing with this .

1 like, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When my stress level is very high I feel the same symptom as you are...
    • Posted

Its really scary and weird to feel these sensations isn't , I can't stand it sometimes !!
    • Posted

That's true... It's really scary... Just keep praying... Someday every thing will be alright.
  • Posted

Wow.. Even just reading this makes me feel better.. I'm 21 Male.. And all of a sudden just got all this anxiety stage in my life! Headaches Chestpain Jelly legs .. My biggest fear is passing out when I'm in public because of it!! It's driving me crazy.. Been to 3 doctors all said it was anxiety even had a heart scan to prove chest pains were not heart related!! It's all the power of our minds! We need to overcome this ourselves! It's hard and getting me down but lets fight it!!
    • Posted

Its a sensory mal function. The only way to move forward is using calming techniques to over ride the body ovr reacting into fight or flight. Even at best the sensation occur its the battle to calm them and not fear them. You are tight though its all on us individually because scince has produced answers or a fix. I have fainted a few times not gonna lie but it isnt scary at all. Embarassing a bit but not scary. Cardio doc explained it runs in families and the trick id to lay in yiur left side or mive the body abiut not get rigid and have some salt and water. It is usually a drop in blood prssure that causes the fainting which is odd be ause it suppose to raise ur blood oressure but everyine functiins diffrently. In the days that are warm i used to eat a pickle and a glass of water to start th day. It soes work for the fainting doesnt help with the anxiety at all. Definetly learn proper belly breathing. They have an app that can help tach this bellybio.
  • Posted

Im convince anxiety can kill because this pain is horrible
    • Posted

Me too im at work going through it right now , I feel like I'm shaking and my head is killing me its burning , I got less than a hour to go , I can't wait to get home seriously
    • Posted

Crazy and horrible ain't the word man , its not word to describe what we go through . hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

So far today I'm feeling okay , very little anxiety , how about you ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.