Anxiety is super high

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi world

Well my anixty is so bad i cant even sleep its 3:30 in the moring and im tossing and turning im havein muscle pains and jus feel super weak legs arms jus feel weak i might go to ER 😞😞😞😞

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I would try ibuprofen, to try and ease the pain
  • Posted

You won't be very welcome at an ER with a diagnosis of insomnia!

Insomnia isn't an emergency, either, so don't waste their resources.

Go to your own doctor and talk it over - I'm sure s/he will suggest something that will help you.

• Posted

My anxiety was through the roof and I was up all night tossing and turning , my head was feeling weird my heart was racing and skipping beats my pressure went up then quickly came down I felt a little dizzy nauseous and shaky it was crazy I haven't felt like that in a long time man , I was just about to go.to the hospital but I didn't

• Posted

Please don't tell me you wear a permanent pulse/blood pressure measuring device!

• Posted

No I don't , I just take my blood pressure when.I'm feeling this way , then when.I sit down and calm down I take it again to make sure it doesn't stay high that's all , that's what's important making sure it doesn't stay high

• Posted

Yea i was feeling da same way and i almost went to da er myself it jus gets hard and hard to deal wit im still feelin weird still thinkin bout going.
    • Posted

This is hard to deal with , it just literally came out of nowhere last night man , I'm beyond sick of this I'm having more bad days than good right now

• Posted

I feel you last nite i did not get no sleep NONE last nite was bad man it hit me hard out of no where im feelin weak and tired and weird jenni this stuff is trippin me out
    • Posted

Trust me I'm feeling the same way called out of work two days in a row

• Posted

Damn man i really hate this stuff man its like it never gets better jenni feel me it gets a lil better then it hits you super hard later my body and neck and head arms feel weak legs feel weak out of no where
    • Posted

I know that's what I said the minute u think your getting better it comes back worst

• Posted

You guys think its weather related? I went to the mountains a few days and felt better. Came back blaring headache and feel messed up. Also full moon which changes pressures. Just thiught id jumo in randomly. Hope thats ok.
    • Posted

It might be because it gets 104 degrees in texas and every since its been hot my anxiety been going krazy
    • Posted

Yeah that could be a factor its been really hot in Philadelphia over 98° f for the past couple of weeks

• Posted

Hey well u might find this funny buy because my pressure is always good and normal , when I See it go up to 156/85 it scared me heart rate around 108 durning a panic attack , my bp is always anywhere between 115-118 over between 65-77
    • Posted

Jenny girl, let me give you a little mental relief. I am what the doctors call medication resistant. In this case  to blood pressure meds. Over the last three years we have tried 12 meds, and zip, nothing worked. As a result, there have been times,(last one very recently) when I have gone months at 230/120.

I finally said to self and doctor, I am not suffering horrible side effects from meds that don't work anyway. I quit!! Doctor didn't like it but heard that I was serious. I stopped taking my blood pressure, stopped worrying about it, no longer cared.

I am on an anti anxiety med that has another use for some people... lowering blood pressure. I had not even thought about that.

After I totally dropped any concern whatsoever, I went back to doctor for regular check up and....my pressure was down to 160/86. My doctor was amazed and so was I. He thinks that my total "I don't care, non anxious attitude,) made a huge difference, and that possibly that attitude allowed the BP meds is my anti anxiety meds to do the job.

Anyway, what you consider high blood pressure, I consider a miracle. And I want to say again that many times over the last three years, I spent months around 230/120. I am not saying at all that it is healthy...I do want to say.....RELAX about this. It will make a world of difference. The more you take your blood pressure, the more you will worry about it, darlin' girl. Lighten up about this.biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.