Anxiety is super high

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi world

Well my anixty is so bad i cant even sleep its 3:30 in the moring and im tossing and turning im havein muscle pains and jus feel super weak legs arms jus feel weak i might go to ER 😞😞😞😞

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Once again I woke up at 3am...watched tv, ate something, etc. Maybe I will catch some more sleep later. No big deal. i go through this almost every night.

Obviously, you are up and here. Go do something more fun. This is no big deal unless we make it one. Just one more anxiety thing, Honey

• Posted

Hello Serio

Personally if it was me I would be having a Scots Treat, (A Pint of strong beer and a double Malt Wisky) Not worried about the strength of beer as long as it is over 5%.

If you still have problems, work out what is concerning you and try and address the problems. If it still goes on over an extended period see your GP

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.