anxiety/panic/fear

Posted , 8 users are following.

I hate night times laid here whilst everyone's asleep worrying myself sick over my family getting ill and dying and worrying about myself getting cancer or other terrible illnesses.this ruins my life and I hate myself for feeling this way.theres nothing worse than living in fear. I literally spend my whole life worrying, if it's not one thing it's another. I'm suppose to be going to new york on holiday for my daughters 21st but I'm worrying about the plane crashing, I'm also frightened about been so far away from home and having a panic attack. New York is the one place I've always wanted to go, why can't I just be normal and look forward to the holiday like most people?? Instead I'm frightened sbout going. Arghhhh I hate being me😒😒😒😒

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My biggest worry is my loved ones gettting in and dying and also me getting cancer as it runs in my family. I really do feel for you. Panic attacks away from home are the worse kinds. I find it helps me to make sure I have some music that calms me on my iPod with me all the time, it helps bring me back to reality after a panic attack. As do being able to watch my fave movie or tv program on my laptop. Β 
  • Posted

Hi,

Every time I hear a aircraft I fear it's going to crash on our house. It's horrible having these thoughts. I understand where your coming from.

But what you need to remember it's all in your head, This present moment is what you need to focus on, Not what ifs.

If anything was to happen you'll deal with it. The moment right now, Everyone is fine, and wil be.

Try a different way of thinking, no negative thoughts, Things positive you could do to make others happy and yourself.

All the best,

Denise

• Posted

Thanks Denise I know you are right in what you are saying. It's just easier said than done. But I will try x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.