Anxiety ruining my relationship

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me.

my anxiety is ruining my relationship. I've lived with my partner for just over a year but he's told me he's running out of patience with me.

I have severe anxiety, I've had CBT and counselling and I'm trying so hard to conquer this but I'm scared it may not happen in time.

I get anxious in social situations or when I get over tired and I take it out on him. I'm rude, spiteful and aggressive. None of these things are present when I'm not anxious. I continuously find myself looking for reassurance and freaking out massively if I haven't found it.

I've recently started having B12 injections and I feel more snappy since starting them.

If anyone has has a similar experience or an idea of what to do, I'd be so grateful.

Thank you 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.