Anxiety sensations

Posted , 7 users are following.

HOW LONG DO THESE HEAD SENSATIONS LAST , So I had the whole fake heart attack sensations first and that last for about a few month coming and going , but then the head sensations started , headaches, tingling, soreness, burning under scalp, shooting pains, etc. When will it end , ugh this anxiety is exhausting and annoying . I'm just venting , feel free to comment

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi,

You are not alone. I have started listening to different calming, relaxing and soothing musics on you tube. I will try acupuncture and Qi-gong too. They said it helps a lot in managing stress and anxiety. I have been trying to eat healthy but still have carbs like potatoes which they say like bananas could uplift or boost your mood. Yogi stress and relaxed mind teas, green teas. My symptoms just started when I accepted a full time night shift position. But I might give it up or switch to a day time shift because health is more important. Try to be busy with fun and relaxing activities like painting, coloring, watching comedy shows...and most importantly pray to God for healing. Sending you positive and healing thoughts😘

• Posted

If I may add, I just bought L-Theanine because I read that it works the same as prescribed antidepressant meds but this one has no side effect and it is safe and no withdrawal symptoms if u stop it. It should help with relaxation and sleep without being drowsy.😉 It is just an over the counter supplement and inexpensive.
    • Posted

Qi gong..sitting meditations are nice. He teaches breathing as well. You sound like you have a great handle on this with a fantastic attitude. God bless. Potatoes are a good food, that carb is fine. Tulsi tea is really useful..basil tea.
    • Posted

Yes, I have that also bought it from Walmart and it does kind of work well in beginning, then that stopped working for me , now I'm not taking anything but a multivitamin once a day that's it . and praying of course !!
  • Posted

I have read a few of your posts and can't offer much reassurance other than I know all this can be completely cured by treatment or in the worst case managed well. But one thing i feel the need to ask is how long have you been struggling with anxiety? If I understood correctly from your other posts you are not taking any medication or any therapy, right?
    • Posted

I'm sorry I was half asleep , but no I don't take Amy meds only natural vitamin supplements and yes I am in therapy , I've been in therapy for around 4 months now !! Does really help much Ive tried two different therapist so far within that time frame
    • Posted

That's great. I thought it had been much longer and that you are not in therapy at all. Medicine-free therapy would have to take longer because the constant tension makes it hard for us to take control - so long as you click with your therapist you will feel better soon enough. My psychiatrist explained to me that every time you sail through a symptom (or wave of symptoms biggrin your brain learns a valuable lesson: that you survived! That it does not have to tense up and protect you. Positive experience will register and eventually you will be back in charge. It helped me to think of every wave as a learning curve. That was the process. Even on meds it took a while. Hang in there. You survived all your head tingles and pressuure and fog - you will survive them again! By the way b vitamins helped me a little at the beginning, chamomile tea before bed, some light walking as often as possible and doing mechanical activities like washing up dishes (doctor advised biggrin, sweeping or grooming my dog helped me stop the panic waves in their tracks. It is different for everyone though. You will get to know yourself well in the process smile All the best.
    • Posted

Thank you and what you are saying makes a lot of sense , and I following that regimen now so hopefully my brain is currently being retrained !!
  • Posted

Stay strong your not alonecheesygrin
    • Posted

Keep your head up i feel yo pain too straight up im feeling weird now but i have to try and stay focused
    • Posted

I've been home for a while I'm going back.to.work soon though , I'm trying to.push myself to get my life back.in order after it all fell apart in many different ways !!!
    • Posted

Yea dats koo just gotta start going out places even tho you dont want to i drive to da store are go out to eat but if it gets to much and anxiety beats me up then ill bee stuck in da house lol but i pushin myself alot
    • Posted

Yes that's what I was thinking , that's why I'm going to push myself and go back to work , the more insot in the house , the more I think, and the more I start feeling depressed and anxiety strikes !!
    • Posted

Yes I drive ! I have a great car , just too scared to get out sometimes ! This anxiety takes over me a lot
    • Posted

Yeah i understand it has affect on me my body my head my stomach obsession with bodily things like breathing blinking and other things anxiety makes people think there going f.ckin crazy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.