Anxiety symptoms

Posted , 15 users are following.

guys what are the worst anxiety symptoms u have? Cuz me cant handle this hollow and trembling feeling inside my chest. Pain all over my body, Foggy vision. Im tired of this.. Every single day is like this. Anxiety is really killing me. 

0 likes, 66 replies

66 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

For me, it's trying to talk myself out of thinking that I'm having a heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, whatever.  Shakes, arm pain, tingly feeling, and tightness in the chest have sent me to the emergency room maybe 15 times throughout the past 20 years thinking heart attack. Every time, they run EKG, echocardiograms, and I've had stress tests too, and they tell me I am not having a heart attack and it was definitely just another panic/anxiety attack. But I'm not the picture of perfect health, so I don't believe them the next time a really bad one comes on. I hate this so much. Sometimes, my attacks aren't too bad and I can talk myself through them with 20 years of experience. But other times, they are terrifying where not even some colonopin and/or xanax can fully get me through. Sorry to ramble, but, I happen to be having a pretty awful one right now and had no one to talk to, so I thought it might be helpful to just share on this board. I hate this.
    • Posted

Same with me too.. Every single time im having this bitchy thing.. I thot i have a heart attack.. Cuz it feels like im weak, catching my breath, palpitations, IBS. Its really ruining my life.
    • Posted

Me too I have ibs and constipation my flare ups are so bad on the right side makes me scared it's my appendix I have headaches chest pains whenever something hurts I feel like it's something serious I've been having pelvic pain now I'm scared I have cancer it's taking over my life they have me taking celexa which makes me feel funny I'm scared to take meds because a lot of people are dying over using them and I feel like no one understands me or I'm complaining to much I'm so tired of this feeling I believe in God and I pray He has mercy on me I have 6 kids and a husband and with all this going on I know it scares them my kids are always asking if im ok their all helpful but I feel like this ruining not only my life but there's too and that makes me sad have anyone heard of calm aid?
    • Posted

Omg I feel the same. I have 2 EKGs and s couple blood test and I was fine. Mind you I'm only 19 I still can't get that thought of my head. Ugh it sucks
    • Posted

I was the same way when I had just turned 19 and I had my first panic attack. It talkes a while, but you can get through it. It's not easy
    • Posted

It's lavender vitamin heard it helps with anxiety I got some today from the vitamin store reviews was good wanted to see if anyone on here tried it
    • Posted

Doctor first offered me propanolol.. Then changed to atenolol. 
    • Posted

have you tried therapy as well?
    • Posted

Your welcome today's my first time taking it so far it's working no side effects and I don't feel anxious!! Praying it last the reviews was really good people that was taking Xanax stopped after taking calm aid it's worth a shot it's a Walgreens and health stores Google it to see if its an option for and you only take one pill a day I'll keep you posted today to let you know how it's going have a good day!!
    • Posted

perfect, please keep me posted!

if you need anything at all, post on here or feel free to send me a PM!

• Posted

Hello! They worked only side effect was heartburn they kept me calm lasted half the day which wasn't bad I didn't taket hem today I was feeling normal today was a good day no anxiety just now feeling fearful but so far so good gonna continue to see if they help also was told that sam e works never heard of it but will look in to it rather have meds that won't make me addicted or have bad side effects anyhow take care hope your today was good and hope tomorrow will be a even better
    • Posted

good to hear you're making progress! keep us posted!

If you need anything, post on here or send me a PM! 

Good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.