ANXIETY SYMPTOMS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

Ive been having anxiety for a while now like maybe 2 years but i get chest pains and like squeezing sensation and inget pain in my left arms and sometimes my vision gets like foggy like if there is smoke inside my house also sometimes i just get like a sharp pain in my heart is this normal im only 23 years old i feel like if im going too have some type of heart attack or stroke which im really scared of both !!! WHAT ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE THEY SIMILAR PLEASE HELP MEE OUT

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Anxiety is the worst. I have had those same symptoms. Try meditation. There is a great phone/tablet app called "Calm". It has done wonders for me. Also if you can go to a therapist you can get cognitive behavioral therapy. Hope this helps! 
    • Posted

Tell me about it its horrible i hate it soo much i dont even wish it not even too mu worst enemy those thatbapp really works ?
  • Posted

Heya chardier i am same,left arm chest pain fast heartbeat these days its like i have heart attack every day,i have had many other symptoms headache stomachache and yea anxiety will effect ou ur vision it im 25 now,i was like dis when i was in ur age,so dont worry,its better to talk with a therapist,good luck.
    • Posted

Yes its horrible inget head numbness also and in my temples... thank youu anyways

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.