Anxiety symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else suffers with muscle tension I've been having horrible racing thoughts over the past few days I was improving recently but last few days anxiety has been terrible all up the top of my back , neck , throat and all over my head feels so tense and makes me feel dizzy at times also feel shaky just want to check if anyone has the same symptoms I know I need to just accept it's just anxiety but it's horrible I keep getting thoughts I'm gonna mad and having horrible thoughts I'm going to do something bad it's really intense and overwhelming at times I just want to enjoy life and get on top of this for the first time in my life.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Tom73779 I was recently emitted in the hospital for anxiety attack I thought I was having a heart attack. I had some similar symptoms that you had but only different was mine that I had alot of chest pain also I had the shakes I also was dizzy. This is the first time ever in my life that I was feeling like this oh boy I thought this was it for me. So do you have any advice for me that I could do.
    • Posted

Hi Jen I've suffered with anxiety for years and the main advice I will give you is to try and stay positive , to accept it is anxiety as the doctors will tell you and also talk to people about it , it's actually hard to believe how many people are going through the same thing everyday I still struggle and I know it's anxiety but when I have a real bad few days I feel as though I'm back at square one.

• Posted

Jennifer my fist panic attack was the same symptoms I was real scared I thought It was due to dehydration but it was a panic attack ,I still don't know what triggered it trying to figure that out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.