Anxiety symptons

Posted , 8 users are following.

Severe anxiety for the last few months.. What is everyone's physical symptoms, I'm trying to deal with the anxiety but the physical symptoms keep setting me back.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Symptoms linked to anxiety I experience:

Head pressure / Brain fog / Vertigo / Swimming sensation in the head / stiff neck - at the end of a working day my head feels like soup...

I have been prescribed Amitriptyline / Nortriptyline / Sertraline - none of these have had any effect other than dehydrating me.

Was sent to see a Psychiatrist / counsellor = no effect.

No idea how to be rid of these symptoms - at home or at weekends fine - during the week at work or around others = not fine. Nightmare

• Posted

Awful - was convinced had a head issue the feeling is so intense but MRI showed nothing. I have never had any problems with chest or breathing - just concentrated around the head and neck.

• Posted

im booked in for an MRI scan, they told me they know its just anxiety but its to reasure me, i just want a day where im not dizzy and feel like im falling

• Posted

Funny how anxiety can cause so many symptoms.. I've just started taking antidepressants so will see how things go. I also have the fear at the moment that i only get telephone consultations at the doctors 🙄.

• Posted

Thank you everyone for your comments, Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this, hope everyone has had a good few days, my inbox is always open for anyone who wants a chat xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.