Anxiety through the roof once again !!

Posted , 9 users are following.

MY Anxiety is through the roof , it just hit me out of nowhere , I ate 2 plates of spaghetti a small garden salad and a piece of garlic bread , had a headache off and on all day , my right side of my scalpbis very sore and tender , and I feel a tad bit gassy and nauseous, and my head is kind of tingling and burning off and on with pressure , I'm scared and I can't calm myself down , I keep thinking I'm going to have a seizure or something I'm so sick of this anxiety

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Jenni just breathe... I know that's easier said than done but just breathe. Do you have a history of high blood pressure? I'm not certain what is causing your symptoms but it could honestly be your thoughts. Gas and nausea may be from your food. Pasta and bread can be rough on your system.

• Posted

Hello nai , I don't have high bp I actually always seem to have great bp , my bp usually stays around 115/65 at the highest 122/75 and that's after moving around a lot and taking it , I think I ate too much and drunk to much ginger ale 😩

• Posted

I know how you feel, the only quick solution is get some benzodiazepines from your psych, they work within 30 minutes.
  • Posted

Hiya Jenni. I'm certain that you'll be okay! For me, I get pretty anxious after I eat...to the point where some days I don't actually eat much at all. I'm not sure if that's what's causing your symptoms, but I am positive that your anxiety is making everything seem a million times worse. Do you have any medicine that you're able to take to calm down? Or do you have any herbal tea? I also find that taking a warm shower or bath helps me a lot. Sometimes watching a favorite movie from my childhood also helps me calm down. Try your best to relax. You're going to be just fine, I promise. 

Hugs, 

Nicholas

• Posted

Hey Nick yes I always turn on cartoons or play a bright colorful game on my phone and that seems to help me calm down at times thanks for you help
  • Posted

Are you okay?

I dont think the food agreed with you. Spend Monday drinking lots of water and eat very light. Jenni rethink the meds now. I know you dont want them but rethink all this. Or get ones to only use as needed. They have those too. This isnt fair to you. This is not good for your blood pressure either.

• Posted

Yeah I manage to feel ok after watching some cartoons and playing the game on my phone
  • Posted

have you been checked for celiac disease? Those were my symptoms anytime i ate bread and pasta. 
    • Posted

No I haven't but 90% of the time I eat bread and or pasta I'm fine , NY anxiety plays on me and makes some of the most weird things happen

• Posted

Jenni the anxiety causes that tingling. Don't worry about that don't even think about it. Take deep breaths and lay down with some noise coming of course. You may still feel the anxiety fighting you but embrace the anxiety and make yourself feel numb . Yes it will be scary but you will be ok I promise! One you embrace the anxiety you will try to sleep and let it consume you. This may seem harsh but it's very effective to calming your mind down. And good for future panic attacks.

• Posted

Thank you Jeremiah im trying but sometimes it get rough and gets harder to deal with , and sometimes I have everything under control and I can manage
  • Posted

Hi jenny, u are just fine.... i had a huge attack earlier, roughly 4 hours ago. And im here replying to your post. We aren't going to die, or even pass out. Xoxoxo

• Posted

Thank god for that ,.glad your okay its a very scary thing to.go.through !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.