Anxiety through the roof once again !!

Posted , 9 users are following.

MY Anxiety is through the roof , it just hit me out of nowhere , I ate 2 plates of spaghetti a small garden salad and a piece of garlic bread , had a headache off and on all day , my right side of my scalpbis very sore and tender , and I feel a tad bit gassy and nauseous, and my head is kind of tingling and burning off and on with pressure , I'm scared and I can't calm myself down , I keep thinking I'm going to have a seizure or something I'm so sick of this anxiety

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Once the ball gets rolling it seems so hard to stop. I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes with me it can be like a switch has been flipped. I'm fine one minute and then all of a sudden I'm panicky.

• Posted

Yes that's what I.mean , I could be laughing and having a great time and all of a sudden here comes anxiety and panic reminding me its still around , drives me mad

• Posted

Like others said you need to breathe sometimes when you feel the panic coming on you really don't want it to and that makes your anxiety worse.

If you face it head on like go ahead anxiety give ur best shot it tends to negate the anxiety or lessen. Stomach issues are a part of anxiety as well it's a symptom. Ativan will help but it's as needed and in the benzo family which is more of a chance of addiction.ask about lamoturegene( spelling not right) also hydroxine pamoate is a decent one not really addictive. Breathing is a good one cuz you might not realize it but you could be breathing to fast or not at all. Also seek therapy and talk with them there are triggers that cause it one seems like food and upsetting your stomach the migraine could be from you clenching your jaw all day without realizing it hope this helps

• Posted

Thank you Pure life I'm.currently in therapy I go once a week and have been going for about 9 months now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.