Anxious again!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Been on Sertraline a little over 6 weeks now the last 3 days have been horrible anxiety wise for no real reason feel pretty fed up as i feel like im right bk to square one and thought i was over the worst of the anxiety can anyone relate to this?

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had increased in dosage over the years from 50mg to 200mg. On week one of being completely off it, which is a whole other issue. But even on the 200mg, when things were better, I still found myself getting anxious here and there for no reason. I would have to stop myself and question why I was so anxious. I found that just telling myself that things were fine and there was nothing going on to be anxious about (if there was nothing happening in my life to warrant it), I was able to talk myself down. But that was on the higher dosage. Good luck!
  • Posted

I started on 50, then 75 and just recently

Upped to 100mg. Similar experience. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.