Any suggestions for the Weird Head????

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm backkkkkkkk..... I have noticed that some days I get this weird head feelings. Today my head has been feeling like I was on a plane and my ears were going to pop.

Does anyone else experience this? Is this a peri symptom?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jamie, yeah I have had weird stuff with my head too and sometimes hurting or feeling odd, it has gone away, but you know with peri who knows when it will come back, I do take a really good multi vitamin, its not a regular one and unfortunately if I mention the brand the moderator will proabably delete it or block it out. But, I agree about Vitamin D3, spiniula is good, B vitamins are excellent, go to the homepathic websites, they will overload you sometimes but there are some really good supplements that help, its not quick fixes, it takes time to build but I see the difference when I use them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.