Any tips for morning snxiety?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Day 17 and feeling awful in the mornings, all nervous, impending doom etc, any tips for getting up and on, it's so horrid 😞

0 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Marf, how Te you feeling today, I'm not too bad felt a bit anxious this morning but went to church and feeling not too bad now
    • Posted

Not too bad, mornings are still rubbish but Kate reckons that might hang around for a while, tired this evening but on the whole I could be worse xxx how's your afternoon been? xx
    • Posted

Hi

i haven't been to bad a few wee dips but much better than last Sunday, although wish I could go to bed relaxed instead of dread of a) having bad dreams, b) not sleeping at all and c) dreading the morning!!! Sorry for complaining but can't wait to go back t feeling a wee bit relaxed 

• Posted

You're not complaining xx I'm sitting here feeling exactly the same, I want to go to bed but know I will feel so awful when I wake up 😬xx but, I'm really proud of us for sticking with this, I couldn't have done it without you and other members of this forum xxxxx
    • Posted

I couldn't have done it without you too and the other members too, we are definitely getting somewhere if not slowly but if that works I'm prepared to stick it out, slowly always wins the race. 
  • Posted

I only joined this forum today and am so glad I did. The people are so positive and supportive. Wishing you a good night's sleep and remember even though we may have the dreaded heart drop as we wake tomorrow it is one more step to recovery. Each day is one day nearer to our goal of becoming as well as we can be.

Night everyone and thank you so much for today. xx

• Posted

Morning everyone, how are we all doing today xx
    • Posted

Morning Sparkly. I want to give a positive cheery answer but afraid I'm feeling very drugged and nauseous this morning. It will get better as the day goes on though.

How are you this morning? xx

• Posted

I'm like you would like ve to say I'm feeling great but I'm feeling crap as well as feeling anxious I'm exhausted my little boy is teething and I have had 3 hours sleep which makes my anxiety so much worse, not feeling too happy sad
    • Posted

I am sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Yes it's much worse if you've had little sleep. I hope you manage to get some rest today and your little boy's teething settles down soon. Big hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi, rubbish first thing but have got progressively better through the day and feel quite good this evening. Your poor baby and poor you, it's so hard when you have to look after him too. How's the rest of your day been? xx
    • Posted

Bit rubbish! But it was weird as my husband has to take my son to the airport at 4am!! so he disturbed me (not on purpose obviously) so I was awake in the night for ages, I got up to take my daughter to school (first time in the car 😬 which was ok) then stupidly went back to bed where I slept til 12!!!!! So today has been odd, it needs to be more normal tomorrow xxx how about you, how've you been? You have yo be awake at night lots I suppose which prob doesn't help xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.