Anybody had really dark almost black poop and blury vision

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all, last couple of days my vision has started to get blury. And then today when I went to the toilet I noticed it was really dark brown maybe even black.

Have been on 50mg Sertraline for just over 4 weeks now.

Any help please???

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

going up to 75mg of zoloft tomorrow spent 2 weeks on 50mgs

• Posted

yeah i am on 50mg now and have been for 4 weeks. the weight loss is what is scaring me the most

• Posted

don't worry about the weight loss I'm pretty sure you will get it back, I already gain like 8lb😭😭

• Posted

not sure what to do now, dr at the surgery just told me to go back to 25mg for a week to see how i go with side effects. then look at either moving to another ssri or going back up. this is doing my head in

• Posted

you can also try 37.5, you're almost there you already did 4 weeks, are you taking anything for anxiety or for sleeping? I have propranolol for anxiety and xanax if it gets really bad, propranolol helps me a lot and is not addictive at all, and I take unisom for sleeping but you can take benadryl or other meds.

• Posted

nope nothing else to help as he doesnt like handing out potential addictive meds. Might have to find out about the propranol then. Have only had 25mg today and am pretty down i have to admit. I have lost 2 much weight and they are a bit concerned

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.