Anybody have Ectopic beats post covid?

Posted , 8 users are following.

i am really suffering with ectopic heartbeats post COVID. They started 2 weeks after my infection, and 10 weeks later they are getting worse. Always on a morning after waking for 2-4 hours and then lots of episodes throughout the day. Dont get them when im laying down. I ve had a holter moniter for 48 hrs this week, but told i have to wait 6 weeks for the results, as i have an echocardiogram in a few weeks and they will compare results. These have really impeded my quality of life and starting i am to get depressed.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Seemingly, many more cases of ectopic beats (and other heart rhythm disturbances) are being reported since Covid hit our planet two years ago. There seems to be a strong correlation. One factor that I feel is extremely important to consider is that recent research has determined the spike proteins alone can cause vascular damage. That is, the spike protrusions that emerge in our tissues, whether induced through vaccination as target antigens, or induced through the Covid infection itself. In the study, the researchers created a 'pseudovirus' that had the spike proteins but did not contain any of the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus payload material (i.e., the RNA instruction portions that infect people with Covid). The team did an animal study as well as an in vitro study (i.e., done independent of the body in a lab environment). The result in both parts of the study showed that the spike proteins alone can cause significant vascular damage. The implication is that the spike crown projections created on the cells lining the inside of our blood vessels in response to the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine material alone, can, and I suspect does, result in vascular/cardiac damage to some degree in a portion of the global population who have been vaccinated.

Here's a link to the mentioned study results:

https://scitechdaily.com/covid-19-is-a-vascular-disease-coronavirus-spike-protein-attacks-vascular-system-on-a-cellular-level/

There was a previous study by a Mayo Clinic research team in 2020 that analyzed cardiac tissue from autopsies of people who passed away from Covid-19. This study concluded that the cell spikes produced in actual Covid-19 infections resulted in clumping of the cells (or a multi-cell fusion condition called 'syncytia') in the heart's neural pathway cells responsible for distributing our heartbeat trigger signals to the chambers of the heart (affecting the ventricular contractions and their timing, etc). Per this Mayo Clinic study, the described phenomenon has been dubbed, "Spike-mediated Cardiomyocyte Fusion").

Here's a link to the Mayo Clinic study results:

https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-95587/v1_covered.pdf?c=1631845910

Many doctors are not aware of these studies or their implications.

• Edited

As a footnote, instances of people experiencing vascular/cardiac injury after vaccination may be mostly attributable to administering personnel forgoing the aspiration step in the injection process. Aspiration is a process to determine whether the tip of the injection needle has entered a vein prior to injecting the dose. It involves drawing back on the syringe plunger to check for blood flow-back (indicating a vein breach). When administered into a vein, the dose goes directly to the heart. The vaccine material is intended to remain in arm muscle tissue, not express to the heart.

Related link 1:

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/4/179175/HKU-study-warns-against-accidental-vaccination-into-veins

Related link 2:

https://www.10news.com/news/in-depth/in-depth-can-a-simple-technique-stop-myocarditis-after-covid-vaccination

• Posted

hi everyone ive alwayd suffered palpitations throughtout my life had lots of tests

since having covid im on day 12 - in having what i call cluster episodes whete the eptopic beats happen over and over again for a sometimes an hour abojt 6 or 7 attacks in an hour its horrendous and scares me

ive had holter tests in the past and an echo all came back clear just showed pvcs and pacs

i was fjne until these episodes happened, do we think its covid related? i hope so

• Posted

Daz, Khaleed and anyone else, how are you symptoms now? Have they got better with time and if so can you recommend anything as i think i have exactly the same thing.

I have been getting palpitations which I believe to be ectopic heartbeats since end of August 2023; 4 days after I suspect I had covid (never took test but wife tested positive just under 2 weeks after I suspected I had it). This is at least the second time I have had covid, first time I didn’t have any palpitations albeit I did think that my heart was particularly pounding 2-3 months after but after sometime I felt it has returned to normal.

Right now I am still mid consultation and currently have monitor fitted so will get full diagnosis and prognosis when I see doctor in two weeks time but that was doctors initial thoughts were ectopic heart beats. initial feedback from Echo was that heart looked normal.

At this moment 10nov23, they are worse than ever and has been 2 and a half months since they start. I did have a strange (but welcomed) window of 2-3 weeks at end of September where they had almost gone but they were still occurring badly when I exercised (albeit then eased after exercise finished).

They then came back stronger than ever in early- mid October.

They are seemingly random at the points at which they are at their worst (albeit is definitely elevated by stress and exercises) however when in bed and/or when lying down they calm significantly to point that I might get one every 3-10 minutes rather than several a minute.

If it’s a particularly pounding palpitation which accounts for 50%+ of them then I get a strange feeling in pit of stomach akin to hormonal release or something - this is not dread at thought of feeling them - it is more like a part of the body’s automated response to the palpitation.

Exactly as Daz said, they are having a damaging effect on my quality of life and I am undoubtedly depressed about it as there is no escape when they are occurring with such frequency and strength. i was exercising a few times a week but not doing anything right now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.