anyone else. ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

is anyone else scared of thunder like the loud noise ? I was alone last week when a storm hit and tomorrow it's supposed to rain and I'm already freaking out about the thunder lol I know I sound crazy ;( anyone have coping techniques ?

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When I'm anxious, loud noises make me feel even worse, and much more jumpy...
  • Posted

You could try playing some music and use headphones. And if you're into art draw or paint while you are listening to music.
  • Posted

Hi antsy tammi 

I am scared of thunder and lightning i can not be outside when it storms because my anxieties get really bad. When i was younger i use to be scared of fireworks the big ones, once in a while i still get scared of them. 

I am scared of loud noises it bothers my ears a lot 

Elizabeth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.