Anyone else had pain and tingling/burning in left arm

Posted , 19 users are following.

For the past few nights ive been having pain like an achy feeling in my arm and leg. And now its in the day too. My left arm has pain from the back of my shoulder to my forearm and i have a burning sensation. Anyone else had this? 

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Emily,

I have had similar symptoms. I finally had an MRI and for me it was my spinal cord touching my spinal column, cervical myelopathy/myelomacia and a spinal cord bruise. I had surgery disk replacement/fusion almost 3 months ago, C-6 and C-7. My symptoms are still there my left shoulder quit hurting via accupuncture but my forearms still burn and are warm to the touch. I lost alot of my strength on left side too, left tricep has atrophied as well as my left pectoral and left trapezius. My doctors say I may get it back and it may stop burning, 6 months is the time period they give me for pain to go away or not. My best to you.

• Posted

I hv dhiarrea for about 2 weeks now. It's started because i didn't eat well. The dhiarrea haven't got away makes me anxious (i hv anxiety). This morning i wake up shaking in bed but when i got up the shake went away. Few hours later i experience some burning sensation and tingling amd dull ache in my left arm. I'm freaking out

• Posted

Yes, I am experiencing pain and burning sensation in my left arm and left leg. It’s freaking me out. I have anxiety bad! I see my doctor Monday. I am going to see about a different medication. 10mg twice a day of Buspirone isn’t working. I’m constantly feeling anxiety. I want to feel normal again.
    • Posted

I know the feeling it really does affect you mentally as its constant and mostly when you relax .i have high anxiety too and dont see a neurologist until 9 july and having nerve conduction tests same day ..
  • Posted

Yes, burning under my arm between my elbow and pit. Felt like a lighter every 2 minutes. Lasted over an hour. Then my clavicle and nausea
  • Posted

Yes I have been having pain in my left arm for weeks

now, I am not sure what is causing it. I had Breast cancer in February, had a Mastectomy, not sure if that is causing me to have Anxiety. But it comes and goes. it is very aggravating. Is anyone else experiencing this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.