Anyone else have these symptoms due to anxiety

Posted , 7 users are following.

I Have so many different physical symptoms and really think it's more than anxiety

top of my head burns

feel detached from rreality

headaches

Bridge of my nose feels heavy

feel all over

sudden dizzy spells

tired

Scared

constant fear of doom

and derent do anything on my own

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That is anxiety all over bridge of nose feeling heavy finally somebody else has it I was hospitalised for really bad attacks and everyone thinking I was dying the bridge of nose thing constantly happened then iv been told by others it's a sign of blood pressure never believed them but I was hooked up on machines and yes my blood pressure went really high so I believe it's that all the rest are anxiety ...anxiety causes high blood pressure during a attack xx
    • Posted

i don't have high blood pressure though i get it checked regularly with me been pregnant xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.