anyone else in same boat as me?? pain spreading rapidly?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Has anyone elses found that their pain has moved into different areas within a year as mine seems to be spreading around my body like wildfiresad((?????It s like its getting worse everyday too scared what tommorrow will bring when i wake up!sad

2 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Melissa

Yes me too, in pain..all over.. all day ..every day..unfortunatlycry

• Posted

I just some days cant get myself together i cant honestly believe that i have this much pain and i often find myself thinking there must be something else wrong with me because i cant accept that i have to just put up with this condition as my doctor told me theres not much else she cand do for mesad sorry very frustrated
  • Posted

Hi Melissa , If i had a crystal ball where my pain would be when I wake up in the morning I would be a millionairess by now !!!!!!!

Go to bed with one pain , wake up with it somewhere else  , sometimes its short lived other times its here for a while , no rhyme or reason why , havnt done anything different , I use gel to try and relieve some of the symptons, thats ok but there are parts where I just cant reach!!!!! , maybe one day the researchers will find a cure , until such time we all have to "grin and bear it" , easier said than done .

Having fibromyalgia certainly takes its toll on family life , just cant get up and go any more , hope your day improves x

• Posted

the pain in the morning is the worst you just lie there thinking i cant get up as you donyt know how bad the oain is gonna be today but you dont want to keep lay doen as the pain feels just as bad

i find deep heat helps a little bit its a heat spray that sports people use when they pull their ligaments. It heats your skin up burns a bit but it settles i go through cans of it!!

thanks

• Posted

Hi Melissa , like you my pains seem to travel around and multiply!  Just when I find a way to cope with it, something else starts! All the extremities hurt, head, hands and feet and everywhere in between, but 
    • Posted

i find that im most upset when my hands and legs play up because i obviously need them for everyday and i get myself so worked up as i feel useless somedays and i dont want any pitty i want a solution to this horrendous condition that is slowly killing mesad
  • Posted

Hi Melissa

Yes, unfortunately the pains travel from one area to another. I have found my herbal remedies through ayurveda has really helped me.  It is worth looking into it.  Read my experiences I posted a few weeks ago.

Take care  and sending gentle hugs from ME to YOU  wink xx

• Posted

thank you i will have to try herbal remedies i have tried....baths,hot water bottles numerous medications resting resting some more i cant even excercise any more as i have heart palpitations if i dosad

• Posted

Yep same here sweetheart, not had a day ill free in 7yrs, I got to the point 4yrs ago that I don't want to be awake any more, never heard of fibro untill  4yrs ago and I wish I never had, prob the same as most on here I bet. xx 
    • Posted

yep i have more bad days than good days now im 33 going on 83 i have 1 ok day then 2 bad ones then 5 hideous ones! i only really heard of it a few years ago even though it looks like ive had it over 10 years i knew something was really wrong as i would just start struggling everyday doing things that i found i could usually do in my sleep.
  • Posted

Evening Melissa I feel that too today hasn't been a good day I've been in pain in every place today and feel compleaty dined and light headed . Sending you warm hugs x
    • Posted

thank you it seems to be the only think that helps a little bit HEAT!! i say sat here with my 2 hot water bottlessmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.