Anyone ever had constant anxiety attacks for a week? please read all

Posted , 8 users are following.

So for the past week ive been really anxious, i was having heart skipping beats every minute or so for like 3 days i was sent to hospital and let out after 6 HOURS and didn't say anything was wrong, just HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HIGH HEART RATE, they put it down to anxiety, i had like a day of peace after being released from hospital but since then ive been having PALPITATIONS ,THESE PALPITATIONS ARE MAKING MY HEART RAISE AND DROP IN BEATS PER MINUTE AT REST ONE MINUTE ITS 80 BPM THE NEXT ITS 120BPM AND THEN DROPS AND GOES BACK UP, IS THIS REALLY POSSIBLE WITH ANXIETY? ITS CONSTANT I MUST ADD , IVE ALSO BEEN BREATHLESSNESS, SHAKING, NAUSEA, WARM FEELING IN CHEST THAT SEEMS TO SPREAD TO ARMS AND LEGS, DRY MOUTH, ALWAYS DRINKING TO TRY TO SORT NAUSEA AND DRY MOUTH OUT, ANXIETY OR PANIC ATTACKS EVERY HOUR? IS THIS POSSIBLE? literally at wits end, is there anyone thats had all of these symptoms that experiences anxiety attacks and is there anyone who has anxiety attacks several times aday? I JUST THINK MY HEART IS GOING TO STOP OR HAVE A HEART ATTACK, I MUST ADD THAT I DONT GO OUTSIDE FOR LIKE 3 YEARS BECAUSE OF AGORAPHOBIA SO IM VERY UNFIT, IM 16 STONE AT 6 FOOT TALL.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Sounds like everyone is giving really good advice. Yes, unfortunately, anxiety can be that bad and it's even worse if you are overweight because you begin to think it's could be other problems or something's wrong with you. What really helps me is to listen to meditation videos like this is the one linked this really helps me. It may be hard at first to clear your mind and relax but if you keep working at it eventually you'll be able to let go of all the stress and anxiety and get true rest which helps fight anxiety.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Sarah if you could PM those links that the moderators removed I would appreciate it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.