Anyone fighting anxiety without meds?

Posted , 13 users are following.

My question is that is there anyone out there that is fighting or cured anxiety without meds?

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I beat it once without medication... For 4 years.. and it relapsed 6 months ago.. I'm still not on anything and I get awful dizziness and discomfort and think I'm dying every day... Am going to ask my doc for a beta blocker next time I see her because it's getting too much now and is affecting my work and my family life.. it has stolen every ounce of my personality and I'm just not strong enough this time to beat it by myself.. some people can some people can't ... I'm so fed up of it now at this stage
    • Posted

Me to Rachelmarie I feel beaten by it this time but don't give into it you have beaten it once before u will again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.