Anyone get muscle spasms in ear like eyelid twitch

Posted , 5 users are following.

anyone get what feels like an eyelid twitch but in the ear. Eradrum twitch. Tends to occur while asleep awakens me. Just recent. I cant tell if its sleeping position, allergies a little, stress? Im actually using magnessium so i thought it was strange it would happen. Scares the daylights out of me. 

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im on day ten of sinus thing. Congestion is so much better but the ent said my eustatian tubes retract a bit and has to calm down to reopen. I cant use steriod i have issues. And now it making a ring sound and im ready tomrun screaming. I cant stand this. This isnt from anxiety but itmis creating it. The body should be healing all this this. Sinus is a natural illness. Someone tell me when this going to be all better. 
    • Posted

How are you feeling today Lisa? Is it getting better? Thinking of you!
    • Posted

A lot better thank you. Not sure why my throat hurt today but im gargling maybe just from the whole sinus dripping. It is way better now. 
    • Posted

Hey Lisa,

How have you been lately? I've been amazing over the last couple of weeks. Even started to have thoughts about stopping medication though today has been a little hard. Started to feel a little sick in the tummy, some cramping in my legs and massive headaches. Im sure its nothing but has set my anxiety off - GREAT!

When I'm thinking Im better, I get a set back like this. I haven't been eating well which might be a contributing factor so back on the healthy eating!

Anyway, hope all is well?

• Posted

All is okay. Thank yiu for asking. A bit off today but its awfully warm and humid so im sure thats a factor. I feel way better on a healthy diet too and i have ruined it this week myself. I dont know why i do that? I dont and cant use medication except the emergency xanax. If you found meds worked for you why would you stop it? This stuff goes up amd down it can be annoying which we all know. I took some medcine having nothing to do with anxiety so maybe its getting the best of me but i know from the past it wears off and all is good. I have the same issue i do really well, thinking im on too of the world and it sneaks back in. I think thats all of us. I ride it through mostly cause i know it stops and a good day is close by. It is annoying. Don't let it get to you its just how all of us are wired. Lucky are the people in this world who no nithing of any of this.i cant eait for the day some scientist announces they figure this all out and can fix it. It will be amazing! I hope its very soon. 

• Posted

It does. I was doing so well and then POW its back. I know I just need to ride it out and Ill feel better again. Just need to be strong and not let it get to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.