Anyone getting these?

Posted , 22 users are following.

I keep getting these and they go away. I read that it's associated with herpes but could also be associated with yeast which I know I have yeast right now and a bacterial infection. These come and go pretty quickly. I can't find it now. Also a picture of what I look like but I think my inflammation is going down since I took the yeast medication this morning. The only time I am "irritated" right now is when I start to have the discharge and then I am bothered otherwise as long as I am dry I seem to be fine. I was against posting pictures online but if it can help others then so be it. Also I have found a website with a ton of women who get cuts and yeast and have no stds so it seems like it is more common than I initially expected but of course after a new sexual encounter the only thing I can think of is worse case scenario stds. Just curious if anyone else with herpes though is getting this? It seems most on this forum are not really from what I could find. 

1 like, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ive been having extremely bad itching, redness, swelling. weird discahrge. my cuts look exactly like everyones here!! i dont have a gyno..i know lol kind of a shame on me. i move alot! but from the mutiple articles ive been reading i believe its most likely candida ..im going to self treat. i hope it gets better. if you go to a doctor and know what this is, please share!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.