Anyone getting these?

Posted , 22 users are following.

I keep getting these and they go away. I read that it's associated with herpes but could also be associated with yeast which I know I have yeast right now and a bacterial infection. These come and go pretty quickly. I can't find it now. Also a picture of what I look like but I think my inflammation is going down since I took the yeast medication this morning. The only time I am "irritated" right now is when I start to have the discharge and then I am bothered otherwise as long as I am dry I seem to be fine. I was against posting pictures online but if it can help others then so be it. Also I have found a website with a ton of women who get cuts and yeast and have no stds so it seems like it is more common than I initially expected but of course after a new sexual encounter the only thing I can think of is worse case scenario stds. Just curious if anyone else with herpes though is getting this? It seems most on this forum are not really from what I could find. 

1 like, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Fyi, I have just read on the Westover Heights Q&A forum with GH expert Terri Warren that paper-cut lesions are not typical of a first GH outbreak, especially if you've not had oral cold sores in the past. First GH outbreaks usually present with more typical lesions. I'll message you the link.
    • Posted

can you please send me the link as well or resend this i know this is years later it would help me drastically 😦

• Posted

so, if you have had a coldsore outbreak this could be the first outbreak?

• Posted

hi! i know this was posted a few years ago, but what im experiencing looks exactly like your cuts in the same area. did you ever figure out what this was? if you could get back to me, thatd be greatly appreciated!

• Posted

I have also been experiencing this. Have you figured out what you have?

• Posted

they're fissures (small cuts) . nothing to worry about. i know because i had them and went to get checked.

• Posted

they're fissures (small cuts) . nothing to worry about. i know because i had them and went to get checked.

• Posted

did u find out?

• Posted

I had test results come as positive for HPV. HPV doesn't effect men as much as women and for 90% of those who have it, it will go away naturally within 18 months, however, I had a LLETZ procedure to remove mine. It is a very common surgery and all went well. I have not received any of these fissures since

• Posted

im a male this is the first time anything has happneed to me been to 3 or 4 doctors all said it wasnt herpes my pee has been burning they have put me on antibiotics i hope its just hpv because i had no blisters but a burning sensation i had googled hpv recurrencing i have been really stressed out lately but ive never had any blisters on genitals someone please help

• Posted

forgot to metion only noticable thing besides redness was a small leisure i can post pictorials

• Posted

fissure* not leisure

• Posted

Did you get redness, burning and irritation as well?

• Posted

there was a bit of redness and it was itchy but it was that long ago that I cant really remember the other details

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.