anyone have problems with" chin hairs" i didnt even know i had them until my grandkid plucked them

Posted , 16 users are following.

I was riding in the backseat with my grandaughter and she yanked one out, then she found 2 more...i hate this, they grow so fast, i told my hubby i should just string them with beads...will this go away :-(

0 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know that scene.  confused  I felt like Chewbaca from Star Wars.  I was getting sick of plucking daily.  I finally bought that No No Hair device thingy and it actually works good.  I just love it. I can't live without it now.  xo
    • Posted

i thought it might be to expensive and not work...but this is good news thanks!
    • Posted

I was going to get one but saw all the negative reviews on QVC.

So may reconsider

• Posted

I know ladies it's expensive really but I was desperate.  The hairs were growing like wild damn weeds.  My two sisters have one and love it otherwise I was skeptical.  You have to play around with it and get used to it.   I do short strokes and press firmer now over and over and wow feels like a babies butt.  The more you use it the hairs get less.  There's hope!  I have had mine now for 2 years.  It smells like burnt hair while using it but who cares as long as it's burning baby...burn those suckers!  cheesygrin redface
  • Posted

Lol oohhh the wire chin hairs - yep got them!!!! pluck them straight out!!! Started with one now there's two!!

Agree with the Kelp - think they contain iodene - brill for thining hair smile 

Us women have sooo much to put up with - it's so not fair............. Good job we all have fantastic sense of humour!!!!!!

• Posted

hi sheri.  yes i too have noticed some chin hairs coming. I had the same happen just after i had my son 29yrs ago and i had electrolysis treatment for over a year which solved them but now there back so i will be having some lazer treatment soon, its obviously our hormones. Unfortunatley a bit worse for me as i have a condition that makes this worse but hay ho we are going through a lot worse symptoms with this peri crap so i think we can cope with a few whiskers redface not.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.