Anyone have sinus issues???

Posted , 11 users are following.

Been on 100mg of sertraline for a week now - prescribed for severe anxitey attacks. Previously took sertraline but that was a few years ago.

I'm getting the usual problems - dry mouth, inability to sleep etc but this time I am also getting a streaming nose and extremely sore sinuses.

Has anyone else had this type of issue, and if so how long did it last?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello guys , did your sinus ,nose problems resolved after coming off the zoloft ? it is doing something for my anxiety but i feel i have irritiaded sinuses the majority of the time which is making me think about it because is so uncomfortbale , i feel it expecialy if i go out in the cold , does this resolve after quitting the zoloft ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.