Anyone Having Perimenopause Before 40..Its Normal ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

helloo friends

anyone having Peri symtoms before 40..its Normal ? I am 39 .

I am having all peri symtoms trom last years...but my dr told ur too young for peri

anyone having same problem.Plzz Reply

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I started mine at 38, I am 52 now, my levels were tested at 38 and were already depleting sounds like your Dr has little understanding ask for a blood test that will answer the question for sure

• Posted

Ok mam will ask Dr to do blood test.

Thanks for reply .

Mam can i ask u one q..ur all Peri Symtoms gone now ? how u feel now ? life back to normal ?

Me in Peri and has soo many scary symtoms head pressure, migranes, shaking., off balance..some days soo bad not able to go outside......plz let me know how u feel now......how many years it take to be normal again.

Sometime i feel very depress ...very worried about my health ..donot know when i will be ok again 🤣🤣

Mam plzz share ur experience of possible it can give light of hope for all of us

Thanks alot mam

tk

Have a Nice weekend

• Posted

My peri started at 38 and I am 43 now and 2 years on hrt. Hrt gave my old self back but I am very afraid of the risks and my future health too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.