Anyone in Group who is ..

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hellooo dear Friends.

As u know I am Sunaina.

Every day i discuss my problems with u and got sooo much positive reply from u all First of all Thank u all πŸ™πŸ™

Today is neck pain issues with me 😭al9ng with body pain and headaches

Every day new problem..new stuggle.

I want to know Is there any one in Group who is Post Menopause..faced all peri problems and now Feeling good after Menopause.

I want to know when this problems end and afterwards can we feel again like our ourself one day ??

i need some motivation...want to know after Menopause can we feel again like Normal or not ??

Feeling depressed today with all these everyday issues.

Every day morning i told myself Hang is there..there will end of these symtoms one day ..BUT feeling disappointed today 😭😭😭

Thanks Friends

Love u all

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks all for reply .

thanks for giving me hope that these all symtoms will be over one day.

despirately waiting for that day.

Thanks

Good luck for ur journey

i wish we all will be like our normal self soon.

Love u all

Sunaina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.