Anyone like me?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Just curious about everyones starting point! I was 13st when I started, and have have lost 4lb in just over 2 weeks, it's slow moving but at least its coming off! I'm eating 1200 cal a day, excercising 5 days a week and obviously eating low fat stuff. I feel great so far but wondered if anyone else had a slow beginning? My first week nothing much moved but now its almost a pound every 2 days! Will it start speeding up for me now do you think?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lorna, we are so similar!  I started my diet two weeks ago.  First week I ate low fat meals so that my body was ready for the tablets and have now been on the tables a week.  My start weight was 12st 10.5 pounds.  I have lost 3.5 pounds in two weeks which I am happy with.  I am also little at just 5ft 3 inches.  How much do you want to lose?  Good luck! x
    • Posted

I'm aiming for 4st in total but ideally I want to be 8st 7lb as thats my heights ideal weight, whichI have never been!

Weighed myself at the gym and have lost 6lb so far, so thats me in just under 3 weeks, its slow but getting there, dont see any difference whatso ever though.

I think we both have the issue of being that wee bit smaller than other people starting that it's gonna take a bit more work to come off! But we'll get there!

• Posted

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Been on them for almost two weeks and I don't notice any change. I really need these tablets to work and I just don't know what to do. Should I be worried?

• Posted

you have to give them a few weeks to notice any change they aren't  a magic pill jusr eat low fat and it will come off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.