Anyone local

Posted , 27 users are following.

Ever wonder if any of us are close logistically ?

I wonder that and maybe do lunch sometime or walk together ??

1 like, 105 replies

105 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I am on the gold coast qld australia...bit far away lol
  • Posted

Is there a support group in your area?  Maybe through one of the hopsitals.  But with this forum no one knows who you are.  Somtimes its better that way.  I am thinking of doing oviarian rejuvenation.  No one in Iowa does it.  I even called  the UIHC.  I mailed 2 doctors neither one would repsond.  Why do they put their emails  online?  So I spoke with a nurse in th department who said she never heard of it.  And all women are born with a finite number of eggs.  i said yes, I have read that on th internet but research is contradicting that statement.  
    • Posted

What on earth is that? Is it invasive? Not that I want to mess with anything God gave me!
  • Posted

Well nearly my bedtime. Has anyone had mouth problems? Be back tomorrow. Nigh night all
    • Posted

Your bedtime is my after lunch nap time here in Washington state. sweet dreams Jokey
  • Posted

Hi Pam, I'm new here ....I've been following this forum since my perimenopause hit me hard in April. And today decided to join the forum! I'm from the US ILLINOIS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.