Anyone local

Posted , 27 users are following.

Ever wonder if any of us are close logistically ?

I wonder that and maybe do lunch sometime or walk together ??

1 like, 105 replies

105 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Great post Pam!  What a fun gathering this is!! Everyone from all over!! Just DELIGHTFUL!  

Thanks Pam!

• Posted

I know none of us thought this would happen. We are all in the same boat! Have you noticed we are all talking about other stuff now. Menapause, what's that?😁😁😁

• Posted

Hi Pam,

I am in Georgia, USA....about 35 miles northwest of Atlanta.

• Posted

Wow...I think we are the closest to each other of most of the ladies here! What town are you in?
    • Posted

Warner Robins. How about you? My brothers live in Kennesaw and Woodstock area
    • Posted

Anywhere near Hiram? A friend from college days lives there.
    • Posted

Oh my heavens! I am 2 minutes from Hiram! My address is Dallas, GA but I'm closer to Hiram than Dallas😀

• Posted

Wowee! Small world. If you come across a Valerie Haughton tell her Sue says 'Hi!' That will blow her mind.lol

• Posted

Just finished watching a 3 day symposium from the US the truth about cancer. Really brilliant got into the chatroom and met like minded folks from all over the world. All over now. It is a shame we can't all meet up. Still this is the next best thing.

Virtual hugs to you all goodnight.xx

• Posted

It is really neat how we are spread all over the world. And yet, I feel like you are all my friends. I don't have anyone near me to talk about all of this, so you guys are my only support system. ((Hugs))

• Posted

I agree...thank goodness for the Internet...its like having virtual girlfriends lolol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.