Anyone on first day of 10mg citalopram

Posted , 34 users are following.

Hi

I have just took my first 10g cit today.After 2 hours I felt out of it! My jaw was dropping,yawning had a

really bad stomach and was very jittery. I have read that it gets better but I have 10 month old baby and Im worried to take tomorrows tablet because I felt so bad.My husband was here today but he will be away all day tomorrow so it will be just me and the baby.I dont want to feel unwell and i have no

other support as we have just moved so im not sure what to do.

thank u

2 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey ppl I'm. New to this forum anybody no if I had side effects from 10mg citalpram a year s go wil it happen again this time

• Posted

Hello littlenell77 and everyone.

How are you all doing 1 year on?

Im on day 4, so have the nausea and im so sleepy.

Ive read all your comments which helped me a lot, thankyou.

Just curious of how you all are now? 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.