Anyone suffer from severe left back pain ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have left side back pain under the ribs that has gotten worse over the last three weeks....I'm also severely constipated.....when I do ho I have yellow stools.......I'm also too scared to go to doctor because I'm very worried about the diagnosis

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The one thing I will say, Billy, is that if the pain is that bad, go to the ER. I'm not going to scare you with statistics. If your body is asking for help, GO.

• Posted

Vedawns you are scaring me very much where cannot function....I'm not a a good place mentally, emotionally, or physically....please guys try set my mind at ease.......I was hoping for at the worst chronic pancreatitis . I have a very very bad phobia of going to see doctors and receiving bad news.....I also have bad health anxiety.......

I'm not at a good place

God help me

Please pray for me everybody.....

• Posted

I have been dealing with your same symtomps for 8 or 9 months now. I went to the Dr but i need scans that actually show clarity of the pancreas, i too am terrified i cannot tell you how many nights i ll stay up in tears and scared to death to go to the dr or er... all i can see is im still here. But you and so do i need to get checked out. I know where your are coming from.

• Posted

I don't mean to scare you at all. But you do need to see a doctor.

• Posted

This is no time to be scared - get to a doctor. That's what they're there for. It might be something very easy to treat or even nothing. Even if it's something bad (and I've had pancreatic cancer and come through it so I know what I'm talking about), you'd want to catch it early so it can be treated rather than waiting and worrying and then finding out nothing can be done.

• Posted

just an update....

I've noticed since this started that I have several diabetic symptoms which have gotten worse.....

in the last 2 months my back pain just under left ribs has been a lot less noticeable. But really scares me is I have unexplained weight loss now with left shoulder pain and left chest pain behind left nipple.....I'm terrified

Please Help

• Posted

I have had pain the same pain for 2 yrs, may I ask what are your diabetic symptoms?

• Posted

frequent urination all day and night, blurry vision, dry skin and now maybe weight loss

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.