Are these fibro symptoms?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi. I've just joined this site as I've recently been diagnosed with fibro. I have lots of symptoms and I wondered if anyone else suffered from these too as they're not on the general "list" of fibro symptoms. Other than the usual pain in my neck, shoulders, back, hips, elbows and knees, IBS, fatigue, muscle stiffness, no sleep etc, I suffer really bad from muscle twitches. I get them all over my body - some are slight and some are quite violent. They're pretty much continual. Sometimes when I go to bed the twitches even happen in my throat forcing out a sound (which is very scary!) I also get hand tremors which is very unsettling. I have pain on the inside of my thighs which feels like I've been doing the splits (which i can assure you i havent!) And the soles of my feet are also painful but this comes and goes whereas the other pains are there all the time. And finally - i seem to be clenching my jaws all the time. If anyone else suffers from these symptoms please let me know as I'll feel better knowing it's not just me! Plus if you have any remedies that you think would help I'm open to trying anything! Thanks in advance xxx

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, I’m so sorry to hear all this.  I have been suffering similar symptoms.  have you been bit or scratched by an animal in the last year or two or come into contact with animal sylvia through an open cut or sore?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.