Are these HPV warts?

Posted , 5 users are following.

7 months ago i had my first sexual encounter and 3 weeks later I had a few bumps in my groin area that were confirmed to be genital warts at a GUM clinic. I was given warticon which got rid of them within a couple of weeks. For tge past couple of months i've felt small bumps and itching in my anal canal so I decided to take a look and found bumps like this. Are these warts? If so do you know how I can remove them? I went to a GUM a few days ago and had an anoscopy but the doctor said she couldnt see anything. Personally I dont think she even looked properly. She also said they dont treat internal warts unless they cause problems.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Anthony, 

Please don't take a tension you are not alone on this journey. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables especially those rich in vitamin A and carotenoids, Drink Green Tea all that optimizes your body’s ability to respond to HPV. Take essential vitamins, minerals and dietary supplement that will keep your immune system strong and help you for removing warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.