Are these test results normal? High EBV viral load at 11 months?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Here are my symptoms at 11 months:

-Stool is finally normal (was yellow and pale for the last 10 months)

-Foggy head - feel like i'm having tunnel vision

-Twitches through my body (arms, legs)

-Hands, feet and arms getting numb and cold

-My tongue is turning white (looks exactly like hairy oral leukoplakia)

-Throat is still as red as day 1.

-SEVERE KNEE PAIN

-Heart flutters and sometimes pain in my heart

-Resting heart rate is high.

(HIV tests are all negative) EBV is a horrible virus.

Anti-nuclear test was borderline also 😕

Am i gonna get better? Could i be getting lupus?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi John,

So sorry to hear what you've been going through this last 11 months, mono is such a dreadful virus and I just hope and pray for that breakthrough and turning point for you very soon. When it goes on so long it's so hard to hold everything together and stop from getting discouraged, but if there's one thing that I hope can help offer some encouragement today is that my experience of mono was that the first year was awful, with terrible fatigue and low grade fever and different aches and pains in my joints / muscles, just generally feeling so drained and unwell most of the time. But Year 2 was SO much easier John, one of recovery and liberation and really getting back on my feet again, thanks to God only. So hang in there, there is hope and things can turn around, and it can be very normal to take this long and even a bit longer to see the turning point and breakthrough - but I believe you will see that John hang in there.

I'm sorry I can't offer much info / advice on the test results, my knowledge in this area is not very good unfortunately, hoping others can offer words of reassurance in terms of this. And definitely that sounds like a good doctor that Lisa has mentioned - definitely worth looking into and hoping that geographically it is within range that it is something you could consider.

Hang in there John, just take it one day at a time, and remember there is always hope because of God.

Craig

• Posted

thank you craig! youre so kind. i appreciate your feedback

• Posted

You're welcome John, it's terrible to go through awful suffering of mono, just hang in there John things will get better - thinking about you. Having a tough time myself right now too so we just need to keep trusting God, He is the great healer.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.