arrghhhh some one help !!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been reading up on some forum topics one being eggs!!!

i used MFP to scan my eggs it said 5.0g for one egg under my understanding this was ok so i have been having one poached egg on whole meal toast 0.8g per slice its day 3 and i have been "ok"  is this wrong should i stop?

i cheekily weighed today on day 3 and seem to of lost 3lb 😊

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Natasha :-)

I have the odd (small) egg, poached on wholemeal toast and I have never had any problems smile I am not saying you should have them all the time. I just treat myself to one every now and again at the weekend for a change. I also have a egg white Spanish omelette on occasions, but would not fancy egg whites on toast, yuck!...

Bad bad Daisy! lol...redface

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Its so hard to start of what u think ur doing right ur then not lol how long have u been on it xx
    • Posted

2.5 months :-)

I have to admit I do kind of do my own thing eek I have had no problems apart from on my second day and thats because I was clueless about what to eat and the fat content!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

How much have u lost and want to loose :-) its my 3rd day and im ok so far 😞 are u using my fitnesa pal at all xx
    • Posted

Yes I have MFP on my phone, but really dont feel the need to use it anymore. I would like to loose another two stone ideally,but I am not in a mad rush and am happy with the way things are going so far.

I think that when you first start taking Orlistat MFP is quite useful, but after a while you get to know roughly what you are eating.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.