As anyone just been on 5 mg?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was wondering has anyone just dated on 5 mg. And benefited from it?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Debra

Do you take your dose AM or PM? I’m trying to decide what time of day is best effective I currently take it before bed but am I feeling the full benefits if I’m asleep? Is it best to take it AM? My GP said it doesn’t matter but just wanted to see what others think

• Posted

Hi Sherri I take mine in the am. It makes me kinda anxious. So I a kinda scared to take it at night. I don't want to wake up like that. Also even though I take in at 7 am. I still have trouble falling asleep at 10 pm

• Posted

Yes I do struggle sleeping and have vivid dreams so maybe AM might be better
    • Posted

I use to take it in the pm and I always jolted awake at night ..now I take in the am and my jolting stop..so I get better sleep..
    • Posted

Hi lois how long have you been taking it? And what mg? I take my in the am and I still having trouble getting to sleep. But I've only been on it 7 days now. So I'm hoping this goes away soon.

• Posted

25months and counting..it took me 8months to recover but the side effects hung on longer... everyone's different.10milligrams

• Posted

I'm only on 5 now I was on 10 my go cut me down to 5. Some people say the side effects go away in a couple weeks. Others don't even have side effects. And some say they last for months. I guess everyone is different. Im hoping they go away soon than later.

• Posted

I was on twenty and my phychiatrist cut me down to ten..and I recovered on ten.i couldn't handle the twenty the side effects where unbelievable..

• Posted

Hi Debra

how are you getting along now?

i started 6 days ago - did 4 days at 10mg and felt terrible. I have now had 2 days at 2.5mg and plan on taking 5mg tomorrow.

Louise x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.