Atrophic Vaginitis with Burning, Frequent Urination and Pain

Posted , 13 users are following.

What are some of the natural products you are using to treat the burning, frequent urination and terrible pain during intercourse.  I was working with a dr. who wanted me to bring my low vit D up before I used any creams and it got high enough so she started me on Estrace cream and I have all the symptoms I had before after starting the cream, burning, constant urination. I stopped the Estrace over a week ago and my symptoms have not subsided.  This is terrible. I have not had intercourse in 6 months trying to fix this problem.  I've been to so many doctors too.  This dr. has now prescribed a bioidentical estradiol capsule. This is just a terrible way to exist every day,  Is there anything else you all can recommend that helped you get rid of this severe problem and lead a  normal life?  Thanks.

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I started the ethinyl-estradiol and olive oil capsules the dr prescribed. One Thursday and one last night (I'm supposed to use 3x's a week) and after last night I have same issues I had using the Estrace. Burning and feeling like I have to pee every minute! I don't understand why this is happening to me!!! I could just cry. This is not my only issue I'm dealing with!!!! I'm afraid to call the dr as I'm sure she's fed up!

• Posted

Jazzy girl it could be the estradiol that's causing the burning! I can't insert ovestin I swell up and it's not worth being uncomfy !!! Is olive oil ok in your ladies bits?

If you are burning and want to www it sounds like your bladder is irritated try marshmallow tea it's online at the word like a rainforest... The tea soothes the bladder and stops burning.

• Posted

Try Estriol instead of Estradiol. They are diffrent and Estriol is the ost bio-identical the way I understand it. 
    • Posted

Hi JazzyGirl!

Did you ever get relief from your symptoms?  If so, what brought you success?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.