Attack at the Orentation .

Posted , 8 users are following.

Well guys , I told you'll I got a new job . I had orientation and guess what happen ???? I had a full blown attack in front of all those ppl . I left the job and, I haven't been able to start back. I'm also scared to leave the house , and eat . I have meds that the doctor gave me I'm scared to take them. I just needed to talk with you guys . Anyone ever been through this that can help me ?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Doreen

I understand you have a problem with Anxiety and you are taking medications, I do not know how long you have been taking your medications, although you need too give them time, upwards of five weeks.

It now seems you no longer function so you need to see your GP and discuss your problems and needs. If your situation is so bad and you are unable to eat it may be you need some form of treatment for your Anxiety. You make that appointment tomorrow and try to move on. If you do not take your medications whatever we suggest here is a waste of time and technically we need to be firm with a bit of kindness.

Treatment regards above can lead to a stay in hospital especially if you refuse to eat and your GP may not have any alternative but to send you. ?.

When real push comes to shove the best person to help is the sufferer and you know who that is ? The condition you find yourself is no game, you are playing with unforeseen forces that can really push.

BOB

• Posted

Hello Bob, I haven't been on meds for long . I'm feeling much better today then i did last week. I have taken my meds today . I'm grateful for all the advice you guys have given me . It has given me the extra push I needed. Plus a very supportive husband and, family.

• Posted

Doreen

Try to give your medications time too work, these medications with plenty of encouragement will help you move on.

We are coming into Christmas and in four weeks time you will be too busy to worry regards anxiety. You will want to eat and drink to enjoy the Festive Season. My Wife, Hazel started shopping last week and She seems to be well on Her Way in getting food ordered and the Drink for the Festive Season.

We have no companionship with family and friends over this time so our Christmas and New Year are so very quiet.  Hopefully we will have people calling around.

Try and enjoy your time with family members, Hazel has family, they live in a different part of the country so we will make our own Holiday Celebration

All the very best

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.