Aurobindo 50mg

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi

Has anyone else had problems with this brand ?

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I take this brand, and I will not take any other brand, no problems at all. Xx
    • Posted

yeah the best generic for me i was on lupil for a month i was going through withdrawl
  • Posted

I've head good and bad, I guess it's just like any medication, depends on the individual. Been taking sertraline generics from the start. I was taking  Exelan Pharmaceuticals the first 3 months This last refill was 4 days ago and I noticed the pill was a different shape. Looked it up and my pharmacy switched to Aurobindo. So far nothing noticeable has happened. We'll see in a week or two if there are any changes. I'll keed you updated

• Posted

The changes came to me one by one, then hit me with two days no sleep. I'm not bi-polar or wasn't until taking this brand. Zoloft no matter the brand it never caused this kind of harm. I made an entry a few moments ago in this thread, My point is it took about 6 weeks to deteriorate and for me, it's severe. Hope you faired better than I.

• Posted

Thanks David most appreciated if you keep me updated
  • Posted

I was prescribed this brand 3 days ago, took 1(50mg) last night and got no sleep, dry mouth, increased anxiety and (maybe self induced) palpitations. Don’t know whether to take one tonight or wait till the festivities are over. 
  • Posted

Hey John, so it's been about 2 weeks since my to aurobindo brand and I've not had any adverse effects cheesygrin

• Posted

Just started and I feel worse than I did before them. Maybe just psychological though.
    • Posted

Yeah, finally. It's taken 4 months of adjustments and finally brand change to bindo though. I'll be going out of my way to make sure this is the brand that is given to me from now on.

Did another dosage increase and the only side effect has been physical fatigue and almost a "hangover" feel when I wake up. Just normal side temp effects.

How long and what dosage are you on?

• Posted

I have been on 50mg for 8.5 weeks now still have social anxiety low mood etc but the panic attacks are fewer . The 1st set of tabs seemed to be working and my mood was better but don't know which they were ad the wife threw the box away and she picked up my new prescription from a different pharmacy . I have got another batch of Bindo as didn't dare change just at Xmas time in case the side effects came back

• Posted

Yeah, I still have social anxiety but it's not as nearly as bad. This has been one long journey with sertraline. I posted on here before how this is the one ssri that really knocked me down for a bit. I was taking paxil for years until it fizzed out. Never had any major side effects, started seeing differences in 2-4 wks (instead of months on this) and the withdrawl was just very minor brain zaps for a month. This made me nauseous, tired, high anxiety first few weeks and took forever to kick in.

Please keep us updated! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.