Awful Elbow Pain

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Been on this FS ride for about 9 months to a year. (I'm a Diabetic if that even mattters, seems FS is just as nasty for Diabetics or non-Diabetics.)

This last week, been having awful pain shooting down into both elbows.  Anyone else experience anything like this? It's making me nausious it's so intense. 

FS is full of surprises. Yay us! LOL

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jenn! I will see another ortho dr for my elbow that I can't get my arm to straighten out. Hope this dr will find the problem.
    • Posted

Hi Debbie!

I'm glad to hear that. The other Ortho sounded a bit um, uncaring to me. I'm afraid this is something we have to just wait out. I don't know about you, but sometimes loosing patience with all this. Sure I'm not alone! Lol

Are you getting really bad fatigue lately? I know we are in a similar timeline with our awesome FS.

• Posted

Hello Jen,

I have had elbow pain too. It also goes down to my hand too.

I know what you are going through.

I do hope it gets better for you.

• Posted

My pain now seems to be mostly in my upper arm, bicep area, outer side.  Throbbing and aching.  Still frozen on left side, but my ROM hasn't gotten any worse, but not better either.  I'm able to function fairly well, but will be so happy when this is over.  Sometimes I wonder if it's worth doing my PT exercises.  I end up in so much pain for days following, with pain in my neck and left side of my face.  I have no idea why this happened to me.  Not diabetic or in any other risk groups, other than 55 and recently post menopausal.  

• Posted

I read there's some correlation between FZ and menopause. My mom also got it then. I'm 44 but not there yet but have the diabetes type1 and thyroid risk factors. Read that menopause causes lubrication in body to lessen therefore ends up as FZ. heard that hormone replacement fixes the issue. Wish a pill would fix mine. I believe mine was result of an injury. Try to google FZ and menopause. Take MSM 1000 mg daily as it helps with inflammation and pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.